Click to see more :


Activity:

Hi! I'm struggling between studying and making something. I like programming and I have a hard time to stop coding. I checked some features, and I think I've encountered some problems. I might change some features, I'll make a notice about it in the said page. Have a good day! Stay safe!

4 January 2021
Hi everyone! I'm adding another feature :D. However, some devices(?) might unable to use it. Maybe some of them are very laggy :/. Anyway, I just tested it on my laptop using Google Chrome and it's working (idk about the others :/). Anyway, I can say this feature is a complete eyesore. I don't really do much styling and making it neat. It's good as long as working, isn't it? (idk :/). If you're interested to test it, please Click Here. I'm still beginner at coding or anything that include advance mathematics or advance programming :'). [It probably encounter some problems as soon as I published it. Please notice me if there's a problem].


Date : 17 October 2019
Hello, guys! Well, I'm adding some feature in this blog.
If you're interested, please Click here.


Date : 10 October 2019


Hi, guys! I want to announce something. Recently, I've been thinking about changing this blog completely. Well, just the design thought. Probably I might not change it completely :/. Anyway, I'll take most of the widgets out, so It will looks very plain :/. I don't really like this blog appearance, because it looks childish. Moving on to another case, I've also been thinking to take down feliseureka's school. The page was abandoned for ages. I'll probably change it to something else.

Date : 19 September 2019

Hi guys! I added something new just now. If you don't have anything to do, please feel free to visit it. However, the page content is in Bahasa Indonesia. Anyway, I think you don't have to understand the sentences at there. Just click 'Generate' and there you have it :D. Another way is just to open Google Translate and you get the language you want :D(RIP ENGLISH). Please click here to see the page, or you can copy n/ paste the link below.

Date : 18 July 2019

Hi guys! It's been a long time since this blog was updated. I just re-read this blog and I'm pretty much ashamed of my english. I noticed some mistakes. They're really easy to be spotted on, so don't bother to search them. I don't have any intention to correct it and I wouldn't fix it later too. Let's say it's just a comparison between my old english and my recent english. moving on to another topic, I'm learning javascript and I want to improve this blog features such as the 'imaginary school'. I will add some features if I get better at javascript. Can I make games with Javascript????

Date: 16 July 2019

Hi guys! Should I give a name for my Imagination School? You know that "feliseureka's Imagination School or Virtual Imagination School" is too long. I guess maybe I should. Anyway, I've added something in this blog ^^. And tadaaa.... Just Click the link beside: feliseureka's blog map. Just I want to remind you guys that my blog still in progress. Maybe I should active in social media too. This blog have one twitter thought.
Anyway if u want share this link. Here's the link. Thanks guys~

Date: 09 June 2016

Hi guys! I know that I'm too lazy for visit my blog. Since I have some free time, I guess I'll write again, thought. Oh, I just realize that I haven't writing my blog again for a year and two days. That's really crazy. Maybe can I write a story? Oh my bad, I just remembered that I have a lot of stories that haven't done yet. If I make stories again, maybe they would kill me. Maybe that's all for now... I'll tell you if there's new in this blog.

Date: 08 June 2016

feliseureka just made an imagination school (This is for playing, this school isn't real okay). If you want to visit, You can click this: feliseureka's Imagination School. Just some notice that this imagination school hasn't finished yet...
If u want to share, I appreciate it so much. Thanks!:

Date: 06 June 2015